Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs - Gatwick Parking
Why Pre Book Airport Parking at Gatwick
- Most car parks have a gate price which is generally the turn up rate. This is the rate you pay if you just turn up and park with out pre-booking, the pre-booking rate is the rate you pay if you pre-book and pay before departure.
- The pre-booking rate at many airport car parks can be as much as 60% cheaper than the gate price.
- In addition, by taking the time to pre-book you can compare the cost of parking at off airport car parks that you simply won't find otherwise and you know your space will be guaranteed. Off airport car parks are generally cheaper than the on site car parks.
- With the cost of 2 weeks parking in the summer now exceeding £100 at many airports a 60% saving is well worth the few minutes of your time. That's all it will take to compare prices and complete your online airport parking booking. You may though find that by booking a room the night before your departure where the hotel offers car parking facilities may be cheaper certainly at peak times than just parking alone.
Can I book at short notice?
Yes! We can confirm your booking by email which you can print and hand in on arrival. If you do not have access to a printer, simply make a note of your booking reference and quote it on your arrival. So this means you can actually book on the day of departure.
Where can I find directions to the car park on the website?
Full directions are given on each individual parking page within our site or you can find full directions on the booking confirmation that we will email or post to you following booking.
Is there an extra discount for booking more than one car at a time?
No. All prices quoted are per vehicle and are already at a discounted rate by up to 60% for hotel bookings and 50% for airport parking bookings.
How do I obtain a receipt for my booking?
The price of your booking, as well as the last four numbers of your credit/debit card are displayed on your confirmation.
What do I do if my car details change?
Contact the supplier that you purchased the booking with, some of our supplier allow you to amend your booking via the internet - check your booking for details.
Why is a week calculated as 8 days and two weeks calculated as 15 days?
One day is calculated as a whole or part of day. A Monday to Monday trip is calculated as 8 whole days. Therefore a two week trip would be 15 days inclusive.
What do I do if I stay longer tan my 8 or 15 days parking?
If you exceed your eight or 15 days' parking package, you can pay additional days locally to the hotel or car park. Any additional days will be charged at the hotel or car park's daily rate.
What is Meet and Greet Parking?
A Meet and Greet service is where you can drive straight to the airport terminal where you are met outside the Terminal by a chauffeur who takes your car to a secure airport car park. On your return a chauffeur will have your car waiting for you outside the Terminal. All the meeting points and times are pre-arranged prior to your departure dates.
How Secure are the Car Parks?
Security is taken very seriously. Off-airport car parks are normally accredited with the Park Mark awarded for safer parking. Most car parks have a combination of security patrols, high level fencing, barriers and CCTV.
On Airport Parking
- Long Stay North (NCP Flightpath)
- Long Stay Plus South (Park Plus)
- Long Stay South (Parking Express)
- Short Stay North
- Short Stay South
- Summer Special North
- Summer Special South
Off Airport Parking
- Airparks Gatwick
- APH Gatwick
- Cophall Farm Parking
- Holiday Parking North Terminal
- Tudor Rose Parking
Meet and Greet Parking
- AAP Meet and Greet
- Aardvark Personal Parking
- ACE Meet and Greet
- Air Parking Meet and Greet
- Airparks Meet and Greet
- APH Meet and Greet
- Boomerang Meet and Greet
- Cophall Farm Meet and Greet
- Diamond Meet and Greet
- Eco Parking Meet and Greet
- EPG Meet and Greet Parking
- Executive Parking
- Help Me Park Meet and Greet
- I Love Meet and Greet
- Maple Manor Meet and Greet
- Meteor Meet and Greet
- Official Valet Parking
- Premier Meet and Greet
- RS09 Meet and Greet
- Skyone Meet and Greet
- Skyparking Meet and Greet
- Star Parking Meet and Greet
- Tailored Parking Services
- Tudor Rose Valet Parking